- Under drawer included for additional storage
- Made with sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood and Carb II Compliant MDF (trundle drawer)
- Converts to toddler bed (toddler bed conversion kit included) and daybed
- Four adjustable mattress levels
- Hidden hardware construction
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Lead and phthalate safe with non-toxic finish
- Meets ASTM International and US CPSC safety standards
- 1 year warranty
- Pairs with Babyletto Modo 3-Drawer Dresser Changer
Made in Taiwan
M6801 Mercer 3 in 1 Crib in English & French - 11.14.14[HS]
- Takes a mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25" and no more than 6" thick
- Assembled dimensions: 53.875 x 30 x 35"
- Interior crib dimensions: 52 x 28.125"
- Assembled weight: 67 lbs
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
kate henderson on
4 1/2 if that would be possible
My hubby and I loooove this crib, as long as it is a crib. We had to change it into the toddler bed since our son is 3 now and the rail that came with it is a little loose. Its ok as long as your toddler isn't holding onto it while getting in/out of bed but annoying anyways.
Elaine Zeng on
fancy look without the fancy price tag! love it
I have been looking for crib for my now 2 months old baby for months. This is the best looking crib with the most fare price! It also comes with the toddler rail, which is a money saver because almost all other brands require separate purchase of toddler rail conversion kit. It is perfect, matches my furniture and stands out on its own. I got the pure by Babyletto mattress which fits perfectly and it is super comfy. My baby had trouble sleeping in the bassinet but she slept great for the past week in this new crib. I got a lot compliment from friends and family.
Laura J on
We've had this crib since before my now 6-month-old was born, and so far no complaints. It was fairly easy to put together. I like how the hardware is mostly hidden.
It would be nice if the toddler rail came in it's own box or some kind of protective padding. We'll be storing the rail until my baby is ready for the toddler bed & want to keep it nice until we're ready for the switch.
Shipping charges are dependent on the total price of your order. Orders totally under $200 will be charged a flat rate fee of $10. Orders over $200 will be charged 5% of the total price of your shopping cart.
Most orders will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Delivery time is 5-7 business days. No signature is required upon delivery and we are unable to upgrade the shipping service or speed.
This includes 1 business day where your order will be processed and prepared for shipment. In general, orders received by 11:30AM PST will ship the same business day. Orders received after 11:30AM will ship the next business days.
Returns & Exchanges
Please see our Return Policy.